Thursday 25 February 2021

My life in numbers

 My life in numbers


Your task is to create a list of information about yourself, with each piece of information containing numbers.


To be successful:

1. Every informational statement must contain a number.

2. Try to think of a variety of ways to describe your life in numbers.

3. Use maths language such as minutes, hours, metres,etc

4. Try to use some small and some very large numbers

5. Present your statements in a google drawing using pictures and words.


Challenge: Try to include more than just whole numbers. Use fractions, decimals or percents if  you can.   


Example Questions you may like to use:


There are 12 months or 365 days in a year.  How many months or days old are you? 144


How many letters, vowels, consonants in your name? 8,4,4


My birthday is on… How many days until your next birthday? 78


There are 10mm in every cm.  You measure 152 cm tall so how many mm tall are you? 1520mm


I was born in month/year.  What is one thing that happened in history the month you were born. On this day 12 years ago.A guy shoot 3 police officers.


Hello This week my class did My life in numbers.I found it fun because I did learn some new things.Have you done something like this. Hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.