Friday 12 February 2021

Journal Task 1: Kindness

  Kia ora today my class did this we had to say we think is showing kindness  this is what I think  is kindness and what someone has done showing kindness to you. So hope you enjoy comment about what  someone has shown kindness to you.                                                        Journal Task 1: Kindness  


 “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.”

What do you think this means?  Describe a time where a small act of kindness has made a big difference for you.  


Being nice like smiling at someone that could make someone happy or could make someone's day.


When I was standing on a rocking chair I fell off of the rocking chair. I landed on my head when I was younger than 2. So I got right back up and my scared dad took me scared as well to the Hospital. Dr Barry said I was OK and we were able to go home.


1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.